Thursday, June 11, 2015

Those Lazy Hazy Crazy Days of Summer


Happy Summer Vacation!  This is my absolute favorite time of the year.  

Roger and I are so blessed to have jobs that allow us to adopt a carefree schedule during the summer months.  We have decided, for the second year in a row, to forego a *big* vacation and just enjoy some weekend road trips throughout the summer.  We love vacationing, but we also enjoy tending our garden, sharing a meal together on our porch and finishing projects that make our house a home.  

This morning, inspired by one of my favorite Instagram feeds, I jotted down our 2015 Summer Manifesto.  I am excited to see how many of these we can check off before creating our 2015 Fall Manifesto in just a few short months.   

              What is on your 2015 Summer Manifesto?  




4 comments:

  1. I might have to borrow this! Maybe even some things on here too! Enjoy your summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Borrow away, Tiffanie! I hope you are having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm having a great laid back summer with little miss! :) she's learning alot and having a blast! :)

      Delete
  3. Yay!!!!
    You are back at blogging!!!!!
    Happy summer! : )

    ReplyDelete